Root Canal Treatment – Covington, WA
Relieving Tooth Pain & Saving Your Smile
No one likes a nagging toothache, but when the pain lasts for an extended period and you cannot attribute it to a lodged piece of food or sinus pressure, you may wonder if there is a bigger issue at hand. Dr. Navi Dhaliwal and our team can perform root canal treatment if an infection is detected. Designed to save your tooth from extraction while also eliminating the cause of your pain, root canal treatment is actually highly beneficial and offers great results. Call us to find out if you’re a candidate for root canal treatment in Covington.
Why Choose Complete Dental Care of Covington for Root Canal Treatment?
- Patients’ Needs Come First
- We Treat Individuals of All Ages
- We’ll Maximize Your Dental Insurance Benefits
What Happens During Root Canal Treatment?
While no two root canal cases are necessarily the same, the process of completing this type of procedure requires certain steps, which include:
- Using a dental dam that is designed to isolate the problematic tooth and keep the rest of your mouth protected.
- Administering local anesthesia to numb the tooth and ensure a pain-free experience.
- Entering through the crown of the tooth and clearing out any signs of infection or damage, including the pulp.
- Making sure the canals are thoroughly cleaned.
- Filling the tooth with gutta-percha, which is a biocompatible solution.
- Creating impressions to have a customized dental crown fabricated.
- Placing the finalized crown over the vulnerable tooth after a few weeks of healing.