SureSmile Clear Aligners – Covington, WA
Straighter Teeth Without the Invasive Metal
Do you want an orthodontic solution that doesn’t cause you to hide your smile during treatment? Do you want something that is metal-free and offers improved comfort? If so, Complete Dental Care of Covington is pleased to provide clear aligners known as SureSmile. As an Invisalign alternative, this unique system produces predictable results while also helping you stay on track. If you’d like to learn whether SureSmile clear aligners in Covington are right for you, call us today.
Why Choose Complete Dental Care of Covington for SureSmile Clear Aligners?
- Your Dental Insurance Is Welcome
- Enhanced Dental Imaging for Accurate Treatment Planning
- Caring Dental Team That Remains By Patients’ Sides
How Do SureSmile Clear Aligners Work?
SureSmile is similar to other clear aligner systems in that it works to shift teeth into proper alignment more subtly and comfortably. As an Invisalign alternative, these aligners are reported to produce faster treatment times (by three months) for certain patients, require fewer refinements, and generate more predictable outcomes because they can be used with most scanners.
When worn properly, which is 20-22 hours each day, these customized clear aligners apply gentle pressure to teeth to move them in the right direction. After a few weeks of wear, you are instructed to swap out your existing trays for the next set so that your teeth will continue to move. When finished with the series, you should see a more perfectly aligned smile that looks and feels better than before.
Benefits of SureSmile Clear Aligners
We know there are many options out there when it comes to clear aligners, but the benefits of SureSmile cannot be overlooked. They include:
- Improved confidence in your appearance
- Greater oral health because your teeth will be in proper alignment, allowing for easier brushing and flossing
- The results are predictable, so you do not need to worry about surprises along the way
- You can eat any food you like because you’ll be required to remove your trays before eating or drinking
- Fewer adjustments and refinements needed
- Faster results (in most cases)